A network administrator has issued the snmp-server user admin1 admin v3 encrypted auth md5 abc789 priv des 256 key99 command. What are two features of this command? (Choose two.)
- It restricts SNMP access to defined SNMP managers.
- It allows a network administrator to configure a secret encrypted password on the SNMP server.
- It uses the MD5 authentication of the SNMP messages.
- It adds a new user to the SNMP group.
- It forces the network manager to log into the agent to retrieve the SNMP messages.
Explanation: The command snmp-server user admin1 admin v3 encrypted auth md5 abc789 priv des 256 key99 creates a new user and configures authentication with MD5. The command does not use a secret encrypted password on the server. The command snmp-server community string access-list-number-or-name restricts SNMP access to defined SNMP managers.
More Questions: CCNA 4 Chapter 5 Exam Answers
More Questions: CCNP Enterprise: Advanced Routing (Version 8.0) – Infrastructure Security and Management Exam