A technician adds the command Router(config-router)# variance 5 to a router using EIGRP as the routing protocol. What is the result of entering this command?
- enables unequal cost load balancing
- adjusts the metric of all EIGRP routes to 5
- restricts the number of EIGRP feasible successor routes to 5
- activates the use of all K values in the composite metric calculation
- enables EIGRP equal cost load balancing over a maximum of 5 routes
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 4: DCompNtwk Final Exam