A user finds that when launching a downloaded Windows update file, Windows Update fails. What are two possible causes for this? (Choose two.)
- The downloaded update file is corrupted.
- A previous update that is required for the current update is not installed.
- The Windows Firewall is turned off.
- The virus definitions are out of date.
- The hard disk is failing.
Explanation: In the event that the downloaded update file is corrupted or a previously required update was not installed, the Windows Update process will fail.