134. Match the IGMP message type with its value field and description. (Not all options will apply).
- Type value 0x12 is used by receivers for backwards compatability with IGMPv1.
– Version 1 membership report
- Type value 0x16 is used by receivers to join a multicast group.
– Version 2 membership report (0x16)
- Type value 0x11 is used to leave a group message to the group of addresses the receiver requested to leave.
– General membership query (0x11)
- Type value 0x17 is used by receivers to indicate they want to stop receiving any multicast traffic for the group joined.
– Version 2 leave group (0x17)
More Questions: CCNP ENCOR v8 Final Exam