What are three characteristics of a VLAN access port? (Choose three.)
- A switch port can become an access port through static or dynamic configuration.
- The VLAN that the access port is assigned to will be automatically deleted if it does not exist in the VLAN database of the switch.
- An access port should have the 802.1Q encapsulation associated with it.
- An access port is created with the switchport mode access command and then associated with a VLAN with the switchport access vlan command.
- An access port is associated with a single VLAN.
- An access port created with the switchport mode access command will send DTP frames by default.
More Questions: CCNP ENCOR v8 Final Exam