- The enable secret password is not configured on R1.
- The IT group network is included in the deny statement.
- The permit ACE specifies a wrong port number.
- The permit ACE should specify protocol ip instead of tcp.
- The login command has not been entered for vty lines.
Explanation: The source IP range in the deny ACE is 192.168.20.0 0.0.3.255, which covers IP addresses from 192.168.20.0 to 192.168.23.255. The IT group network 192.168.22.0/28 is included in the 192.168.20/22 network. Therefore, the connection is denied. To fix it, the order of the deny and permit ACE should be switched.
More Questions: CCNA 3 v7.0 Enterprise Networking, Security, and Automation
More Questions: CCNA 4 Chapter 4 Exam Answers