Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator is configuring inter-VLAN routing on a network. For now, only one VLAN is being used, but more will be added soon. What is the missing parameter that is shown as the highlighted question mark in the graphic?
- It identifies the subinterface.
- It identifies the VLAN number.
- It identifies the native VLAN number.
- It identifies the type of encapsulation that is used.
- It identifies the number of hosts that are allowed on the interface.
Explanation: The completed command would be encapsulation dot1q 7. The encapsulation dot1q part of the command enables trunking and identifies the type of trunking to use. The 7 identifies the VLAN number.
More Questions: CCNA Security Pretest Exam Answers
More Questions: Modules 1 – 4: Switching Concepts, VLANs, and InterVLAN Routing Exam Answers
More Questions: Switching, Routing, and Wireless Essentials ( Version 7.00) – SRWE Final Exam
More Questions: CCNA 2 (v5.0.3 + v6.0) Practice Final Exam Answers
More Questions: CCNA 2 (v5.0.3 + v6.0) Final Exam Answers