126. Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator issues the
show bgp ipv4 unicast begin Network command to check the routes in the BGP table. What does the symbol ? at the end of a route indicate?
- The route is learned through a static route.
- The route is originated from a connected network to the router.
- The route is redistributed into BGP.
- The route is the best route for the network prefix
Explanation: The origin is a well-known mandatory BGP path attribute used in the BGP best-path algorithm. A value of i represents an IGP, e indicates EGP, and ? indicates a route that was redistributed into BGP.
More Questions: CCNP Enterprise: Advanced Routing (Version 8.0) – BGP Exam
More Questions: CCNP ENCOR v8 Final Exam
More Questions: CCNPv8 ENCOR (Version 8.0) – CCNP ENCOR (350-401) Certification Practice Exam