Refer to the exhibit. A web designer calls to report that the web server web-s1.cisco.com is not reachable through a web browser. The technician uses command line utilities to verify the problem and to begin the troubleshooting process. Which two things can be determined about the problem? (Choose two.)
- The web server at 192.168.0.10 is reachable from the source host.
- The default gateway between the source host and the server at 192.168.0.10 is down.
- There is a problem with the web server software on web-s1.cisco.com.
- A router is down between the source host and the server web-s1.cisco.com.
- DNS cannot resolve the IP address for the server web-s1.cisco.com.
Please login or Register to submit your answer