Refer to the exhibit. Based on the information that is presented, which statement is true?
- Packets that match access list 1 will be sent to the next-hop address 172.17.1.2.
- Both match statements must be true for the ISP1 route map to be true.
- Access list 1 specifies that packets with a destination address of 192.168.1.0 will be policy routed.
- Access list 2 specifies that packets with a source address of 172.16.1.0 will be policy routed.
- Packets that match access list 2 will be denied access.
Explanation: Packets that match access-list 2 will have route-map 20 applied. This route map specifies that matching packets will have a policy applied that sends these packets to the next hop 172.17.1.2.