Refer to the exhibit. STP is enabled on all switches in the network. The port on switch A that connects to switch B is half duplex. The port on switch B that connects to switch A is full duplex. What are three problems that this scenario could create? (Choose three.)
- Switch B may unblock its port to switch C, thereby creating a loop.*
- Switch A is performing carrier sense and collision detection, and switch B is not.*
- Autonegotiation results in both switch A and switch B failing to perform carrier sense.
- Spanning tree will keep re-calculating, thereby consuming all the CPU normally used for traffic.
- BPDUs may not successfully negotiate port states on the link between switch A and switch B.*
- Switch B will become the root switch.
More Questions: CCNP SWITCH Chapter 4 Exam Answers