Refer to the exhibit. Switch DSw1 is the active virtual gateway (AVG) and DSw2 is an active virtual forwarder (AVF). Based on this information, which two GLBP statements are true? (Choose two.)
- When host A sends an ARP message for the gateway IP address, switch DSw1 returns the physical MAC address of switch DSw2.
- Two more multilayer switches could join this group.
- GLBP is a Cisco proprietary protocol and is supported on all Cisco Catalyst and Cisco router platforms.
- None of the switches have had their priority configured.
- Switch DSw2 has been configured with the glbp 1 priority 95 command.
- Switch DSw1 assigns the virtual IP addresses to switch DSw2.
More Questions: CCNP SWITCH Chapter 6 Exam Answers