Refer to the exhibit. The network administrator is configuring the port security feature on switch SWC. The administrator issued the command show port-security interface fa 0/2 to verify the configuration. What can be concluded from the output that is shown? (Choose three.)
- Three security violations have been detected on this interface.
- This port is currently up.
- The port is configured as a trunk link.
- Security violations will cause this port to shut down immediately.
- There is no device currently connected to this port.
- The switch port mode for this interface is access mode.
Explanation: Because the security violation count is at 0, no violation has occurred. The system shows that 3 MAC addresses are allowed on port fa0/2, but only one has been configured and no sticky MAC addresses have been learned. The port is up because of the port status of secure-up. The violation mode is what happens when an unauthorized device is attached to the port. A port must be in access mode in order to activate and use port security.
More Questions: CCNA Security Pretest Exam Answers
More Questions: Switching, Routing, and Wireless Essentials ( Version 7.00) – SRWE Final Exam
More Questions: CCNA Security Final Exam Answers
More Questions: Modules 13 – 14: Layer 2 and Endpoint Security Group Exam Answers