Refer to the exhibit. Which two outcomes occur from the configuration shown? (Choose two.)
- The broadcasts will be forwarded to 10.1.1.1.
- The router will use DLCI 22 to forward data to 10.1.1.1.
- DLCI 22 will replace the MAC address in the ARP table for entry 10.1.1.1
- Inverse-ARP will now add an entry for 10.1.1.1 into the Frame Relay map table using DLCI 22.
- Frames sent by 10.1.1.1 arriving on interface serial 0/0/0 of RT_1 will have a data link layer address of 22.
Exam with this question: CCNA Exploration 4: EWAN Chapter 3 Exam