1. Refer to the exhibit. Which two statements are true about the switch CAT2? (Choose two.)
- Eleven VLANs were manually conﬁgured on the switch.
- Six VLANs were either manually conﬁgured on the switch or learned via VTP.*
- Interfaces Fa0/13 and Fa0/14 are in VLAN 1.
- Interfaces Fa0/13 and Fa0/14 are in an unspeciﬁed VLAN.
- VLAN 100 is in dynamic desirable mode.
- VLAN 100 has no active access ports.*
2. Refer to the exhibit. Switch1 and Switch2 are unable to establish an operational trunk connection. What is the problem between the connection on Switch1 and Switch2?
- encapsulation mismatch
- switchport mode mismatch
- MTU mismatch
- VTP mismatch
- DTP mismatch
- native VLAN mismatch*
3. Which three eﬀects does the interface command switchport host have when entered on a switch? (Choose three.)
- sets the switch port mode to access*
- enables BPDU guard
- enables spanning tree PortFast*
- enables root guard
- disables channel grouping*
- enables BPDU ﬁltering
4. When conﬁguring an EtherChannel, given that one end of the link is conﬁgured with PAgP modedesirable, which PAgP modes can be conﬁgured on the opposite end of the link in order to form an active channel? (Choose two.)
5. What is a best practice for VLAN design?
- Local VLANs should not extend beyond the distribution layer.*
- Place unused access ports in trunk mode and in a speciﬁc VLAN.
- No more than three VLANs should be trunked to core layer switches.
- VLANs should be designed in a hierarchical fashion with access VLANs at the access layer and local server VLANs at the core layer.
6. Refer to the exhibit. Given the conﬁguration information of the CAT1 and CAT2 switches, which statement is true?
- LACP will form a channel between the switches.*
- Because the port-channel numbers do not match, LACP will not form a channel between the switches.
- Because the channel-group commands on SW2 should be set to “on,” LACP will not form a channel between the switches.
- LACP will form a 200-Mb/s channel between the switches.
7. Refer to the exhibit. Which option correctly describes the function of a switch that is conﬁgured in VTP transparent mode?
- option 1
- option 2
- option 3
- option 4*
- option 5
8. Refer to the exhibit. Given that no VLANs have been deleted, what can be concluded about interface Fa0/7?
- It is not conﬁgured.
- It is shutdown.
- It has the default administrative mode.
- It is a trunk port.*
9. Refer to the exhibit. Both SW1 and SW2 are conﬁgured with the PAgP desirable mode. Which statement is true?
- Both switches will initiate channeling negotiation and will not be able to form a channel.
- Both switches will initiate channeling negotiation and will form a channel between them.*
- Neither switch will initiate channeling negotiation and will not be able to form a channel between them.
- Neither switch will initiate channeling negotiation but will form a channel between them.
10. Refer to the exhibit. All switches in the VTP domain are new switches. Which switch or switches will receive and maintain the list for all VLANs that are conﬁgured on the VTP server?
- SW3 and SW4
- SW2, SW3, and SW4
11. Which two items are beneﬁts of implementing local VLANs within the Enterprise Architecture? (Choose two.)
- A single VLAN can extend further than its associated distribution-layer switch.
- Failures at Layer 2 are isolated to a small subset of users.*
- High availability is made possible because local VLAN traﬃc on access switches can now be passed directly to the core switches across an alternate Layer 3 path.
- Layer 3 routing between VLANs can now be applied at the access layer.
- Local VLANs are limited to the access and distribution layer.*
12. In the context of the Enterprise Composite Architecture, which statement is true about best-practice design of local VLANs?
- Local VLAN is a feature that has only local signiﬁcance to the switch.
- Local VLANs do not extend beyond the building distribution layer.*
- Local VLANs should be created based upon the job function of the end user.
- Local VLANs should be advertised to all switches in the network.
13. Which two VTP parameters must be identical on all switches in the network in order to participate in the same VTP domain? (Choose two.)
- VTP domain name*
- VTP revision number
- VTP domain password*
- VTP server mode
- VTP client mode
- VTP transparent mode
14. Refer to the exhibit. What statement is true about the switch port?
- The port is not in trunking mode.*
- The port connects to a VoIP phone that has a PC attached.
- The port can carry data from multiple VLANs if pruning is disabled.
- The port will be disabled if the current device is unplugged and a second device is attached.
- The port has manually been placed into trunking mode and is using the 802.1Q trunking protocol.
15. Refer to the exhibit. What would be the result if a new switch with a default conﬁguration is inserted in the existing VTP domain Lab_Network?
- The switch will operate as a VTP client.
- The switch will operate in a VTP transparent mode.
- The switch will operate as a VTP server and will delete the existing VLAN conﬁguration in the domain.
- The switch will operate as a VTP server but will not impact the existing VLAN conﬁguration in the domain.
16. Refer to the exhibit. What will happen when switch SW2 is added to the network?
- Switch SW2 will change the VTP domain name to LAB1.
- Switch SW2 will automatically change to VTP server mode.
- Switch SW2 will delete all existing VLANs and introduce new VLANs in the VTP domain.
- Switch SW2 will drop all VTP advertisements and will not propagate them through the VTP domain.*
- Switch SW2 will include its own VLANs in the total number of VLANs conﬁgured in the VTP domain.
17. Which two statements are true about the 802.1Q trunking protocol? (Choose two.)
- Untagged frames will be placed in the conﬁgured native VLAN of a port.*
- It is a proprietary protocol that is supported on Cisco switches only.
- Private VLAN conﬁgurations are not supported.
- The native VLAN interface conﬁgurations must match at both ends of the link or frames could bedropped.*
18. Refer to the exhibit. Switch SW2 was tested in a lab environment and later inserted into the production network. Before the trunk link was connected between SW1 and SW2, the network administrator issued the show vtp status command as displayed in the exhibit. Immediately after the switches were interconnected, all users lost connectivity to the network. What could be a possible reason for the problem?
- Switch SW2 is in the wrong VTP operating mode.
- The SW2 port G0/1 is in access mode by mistake.
- Switch SW2 has the pruning eligible parameter enabled, which causes pruning of all VLANs.
- Switch SW2 has a higher VTP revision number, which causes deletion of the VLAN information in the VTP domain.*
19. Refer to the exhibit. How should SW2 be conﬁgured in order to participate in the same VTP domain and populate the VLAN information across the domain?
- Switch SW2 should be conﬁgured as a VTP client.
- Switch SW2 should be conﬁgured for VTP version 1.
- Switch SW2 should be conﬁgured with no VTP domain password.
- Switch SW2 should be conﬁgured as a VTP server with a higher revision number.*
20. What are three characteristics of a VLAN access port? (Choose three.)
- A switch port can become an access port through static or dynamic conﬁguration.*
- An access port is associated with a single VLAN.*
- An access port should have the 802.1q encapsulation associated with it.
- An access port created with the switchport mode access command will send DTP frames by default.
- An access port is created with the switchport mode access command and then associated with a VLAN with the switchport access vlan command.*
- The VLAN that the access port is assigned to will be automatically deleted if it does not exist in the VLAN database of the switch.
Download PDF File below: