What are two characteristics of IPsec ESP tunnel mode? (Choose two.)
- It adds a new IPsec header.
- It encrypts and authenticates only the original packet payload.
- It encrypts the IPsec and ESP headers.
- It encrypts the entire original packet.
- It routes packets based on the original IP header.
Explanation: There are two modes of ESP operation, tunnel mode and transport mode. In ESP tunnel mode the entire original packet is encrypted and a new IPsec header is added which is used to route the packet.
More Questions: CCNP Enterprise: Advanced Routing (Version 8.0) – VPNs Exam