Which three actions can cause problems with a VTP implementation? (Choose three.)
- using a non-trunk link to connect switches
- using lowercase on one switch and uppercase on another switch for domain names
- not using any VTP passwords on any switches
- configuring all switches to be in VTP server mode
- using non-Cisco switches
- having a VTP transparent switch in between a VTP server switch and a VTP client switch (all switches in the same VTP domain)
Explanation: Besides domain name, other issues to check are VTP versions, VTP password, and revision number before inserting a switch into any network where VTP is active.