What are two characteristics of the ZBFW default zone? (Choose two.)
- By default, all IP addresses on a router are included in the default zone.
- It is a system built zone.
- By default, interfaces in the default zone are permitted to communicate with interfaces in other zones.
- All traffic is permitted by default to and from the default zone.
- Interfaces that are not members of other zones are placed in this zone by default.
Explanation: The default zone is a system-level zone. If an interface is not configured as part of another security zone, it is placed in the default zone automatically. Interfaces in different zones are not permitted to communicate by default.