What are two syntax rules for writing a JSON array? (Choose two.)
- Each value in the array is separated by a comma.
- The array can include only one value type.
- A space must separate each value in the array.
- A semicolon separates the key and list of values.
- Values are enclosed in square brackets.
Explanation: A JSON array is a collection of ordered values within square brackets [ ]. The values in the array are separated by a comma. For example “users” : [“bob”, “alice”, “eve”].
More Questions: CCNPv8 ENCOR (Version 8.0) – Virtualization, Automation, and Programmability Exam
More Questions: CCNA 3 v7.0 Enterprise Networking, Security, and Automation
More Questions: CCNA 200-301 Certification Practice Exam Answers