What element of security is ensured by data confidentiality?
- Data is accurate and has not been changed in transit.
- Data can be modified only by authorized users.
- Data is viewable to only authorized users.
- Data is always available for users.
Explanation: The three elements of data security are as follows:
- Confidentiality, which ensures data is viewable to only authorized users
- Integrity, which ensures data can only be modified by authorized users and has not been changed
- Availability, which ensures that the network is always available allowing the secure transport of the data
More Questions: CCNP Enterprise: Advanced Routing (Version 8.0) – VPNs Exam