What is the main function of a hypervisor?
- It is used to create and manage multiple VM instances on a host machine.
- It is a device that filters and checks security credentials.
- It is a device that synchronizes a group of sensors.
- It is software used to coordinate and prepare data for analysis.
- It is used by ISPs to monitor cloud computing resources.
Explanation: A hypervisor is a key component of virtualization. A hypervisor is often software-based and is used to create and manage multiple VM instances.
More Questions: CCNA 3 v7.0 Final Exam Answers
More Questions: IT Essentials (ITE v7) Chapter 9 Exam Answers
More Questions: IoT Fundamentals Big Data and Analytics End of Course Assessment Final Answers