What two benefits are gained when an organization adopts cloud computing and virtualization? (Choose two.)
- provides a “pay-as-you-go” model, allowing organizations to treat computing and storage expenses as a utility
- enables rapid responses to increasing data volume requirements
- distributed processing of large data sets in the size of terabytes
- elimination of vulnerabilities to cyber attacks
- increases the dependance on onsite IT resources
Explanation: Organizations can use virtualization to consolidate the number of required servers by running many virtual servers on a single physical server. Cloud computing allows organizations to scale their solutions as required and to pay only for the resources they require.