4. Which statement describes the physical topology for a LAN?
- It defines how hosts and network devices connect to the LAN.
- It shows the order in which hosts access the network.
- It depicts the addressing scheme that is employed in the LAN.
- It describes whether the LAN is a broadcast or token-passing network.
Explanation: A physical topology defines the way in which computers and other network devices are connected to a network.
More Questions: System Test Course (Version 1.1) – System Test Exam Answers