- PPP can only be used between two Cisco devices.
- PPP uses LCPs to agree on format options such as authentication, compression, and error detection.
- PPP carries packets from several network layer protocols in LCPs.
- PPP uses LCPs to establish, configure, and test the data-link connection.
- PPP can use synchronous and asynchronous circuits.
Explanation: PP is an encapsulation standard for transporting IP traffic over point-to-point synchronous and asynchronous links. PPP uses LCP to establish, configure, and test Layer 2 connections and also to negotiate authentication, compression, and error detection.
More Questions: CCNA 4 Pretest Exam Answers