Which two statements are true about the RSTP negotiations between switches? (Choose two.)
- All ports that are directly connected to end stations must be enabled as designated ports.
- UplinkFast must be configured on all designated switches.
- BackboneFast must be configured on all root switches.
- It greatly improves the restoration times for any VLAN that requires a topology convergence due to link up.*
- Switches must be connected by a point-to-point link.*
More Questions: CCNP SWITCH Chapter 4 Exam Answers