Which two statements describe static routes? (Choose two.)
- They are created in interface configuration mode.
- They require manual reconfiguration to accommodate network changes.
- They automatically become the default gateway of the router.
- They are identified in the routing table with the prefix S.
- They are automatically updated whenever an interface is reconfigured or shut down.
Explanation: Static routes are manually configured. They define an explicit path between two networking devices. Unlike a dynamic routing protocol, static routes are not automatically updated and must be manually reconfigured if the network topology changes. A static route is identified in the routing table with the code S.
Exam with this question: CCNA Security Pretest Exam Answers
Exam with this question: CCNA 2 v5 Chapter 4: Check Your Understanding Questions
Exam with this question: CCNA Discovery 2: DsmbISP Chapter 6 Exam