A photographer is complaining about the following printer issue: The printer issues a “Document failed to print” message. What are two possible causes of this issue? (Choose two.)
- A cable is loose or disconnected.
- The printer is no longer shared.
- The paper tray is flimsy.
- The wrong printer type has been selected.
- The laser printer is emitting too much radiation.
More Questions: IT Essentials (ITE v7) Chapter 8 Exam Answers
More Questions: IT Essentials v7 Final Exam Answers
Please login or Register to submit your answer