- RTC because of the T1 link
- RTB because of the slow 64 kbps link
- RTB because of the shortest AS_Path
- RTC because of the highest weight
- RTC because of the longest AS_Path
- RTB because of the lowest weight
Explanation: The BGP best-path algorithm uses attributes for the best-path selection. The top 5 attributes, ranked in order of consideration, are the following:
2. Local preference.
3. Local originated (network statement, redistribution, or aggregation).
5. Shortest AS_Path.
BGP weight is a Cisco-defined attribute and is a 16-bit value assigned locally on the router; it is not advertised to other routers. Thus, the weight attributes as specified in RTD and RTE have no effect in RTA for determining the best outbound path. Assuming that the attributes in ranks 2 to 4 are not specified, the shortest AS_Path attribute is used to choose the outbound path when two paths are available.
More Questions: CCNP ENCOR v8 Certification Practice Exam Answers