Refer to the exhibit. Routers R1 and R2 are connected via a serial link. One router is configured as the NTP master, and the other is an NTP client. Which two pieces of information can be obtained from the partial output of the show ntp associations detail command on R2? (Choose two.)
- Both routers are configured to use NTPv2.
- Router R1 is the master, and R2 is the client
- The IP address of R2 is 192 168.1.2.
- Router R2 is the master, and R1 is the client
- The IP address of R1 is 192.168.1.2
Explanation: With the show NTP associations command, the IP address of the NTP master is given.
More Questions: CCNA 3 v7.0 Enterprise Networking, Security, and Automation
More Questions: CCNA 2 (v5.0.3 + v6.0) Chapter 10 Exam Answers
More Questions: CCNA 2 v6.0 – CCENT (ICND1) Practice Certification Exam