Refer to the exhibit. The help desk is receiving numerous calls from employees in the payroll department. It appears that their computers can print to the local network printer, but cannot access the cloud-based payroll service. One employee sends a screen print showing the result of issuing an
ipconfig /all command. What is the cause of the issue being experienced by the users?
- The DHCP server is configured with the wrong default gateway address.
- The DHCP server is down or unreachable over the network.
- No DNS server is configured for this network.
- The static IP configuration on the payroll department PCs is incorrect.
- The PCs are using IPv6 as the preferred communication protocol.
More Questions: IT Essentials Final Exam Answers