What are the four layers in the TCP/IP reference model?
- application, presentation, internet, network access
- application, transport, network, data link
- application, transport, internet, network access
- application, presentation, session, transport
- physical, data link, network, transport
Explanation: The TCP/IP model has four layers. Each layer has specific functions to prepare data for data transmission. The four layers from top to bottom are application, transport, internet, and network access.
More Questions: IT Essentials (ITE v7) Practice Final Chapters 1-9 Exam Answers