What two roles or tasks are associated with level two technicians? (Choose two.)
- escalating a trouble ticket to a higher level technician
- gathering customer information to initiate a work order
- remotely updating drivers and software on customer computers
- gathering diagnostic information from a customer computer
- prioritizing incoming calls according to their severity
Explanation: Level two technicians are primarily tasked with receiving and working on escalated work orders. Their tasks involve using remote access software to connect to the computer of a customer to perform maintenance and fixes.