When a user tries to run a program a missing or corrupt DLL message is displayed. What are two possible solutions to this problem? (Choose two.)
- Run sfc/scannow in Safe Mode.
- Use the msconfig command to adjust the startup settings for the program.
- Run Windows Startup Repair.
- Reinstall the correct drivers.
- Register the DLL file using the regsvr32 command.
Explanation: Two possible solutions to a reported missing or corrupt are to register the DLL file using the regsvr32 command or restart the computer in Safe Mode and run sfc/scannow. Windows Startup Repair is used solve Windows startup problems. Adjusting the program startup settings by using msconfig is applicable only to programs that start correctly. Drivers relate to hardware, not to programs.