What two steps must be taken before performing a cleaning procedure on a laptop computer? (Choose two.)
- Disconnect the laptop from the electrical outlet.
- Remove all installed batteries.
- Wipe the surface of the touch pad.
- Clean the screen with a cloth.
- Insert the cleaning disk into the optical drive.
- Backup the registry.
Explanation: To avoid electrical hazards or accidents, it is essential to remove any power source before cleaning any component.
More Questions: IT Essentials (ITE v7) Chapter 9 Exam Answers
More Questions: IT Essentials (ITE v7) Practice Final Chapters 1-9 Exam Answers