Cybersecurity Essentials 1.1 Chapter 2 Quiz Answers Full Questions
Chapter 2: The Cybersecurity Cube
1. What is identified by the first dimension of the cybersecurity cube?
2. What are three types of sensitive information? (Choose three.)
3. What are two common hash functions? (Choose two.)
4. What service determines which resources a user can access along with the operations that a user can perform?
5. What type of cybersecurity laws protect you from an organization that might want to share your sensitive data?
6. What three design principles help to ensure high availability? (Choose three.)
- detect failures as they occur
- eliminate single points of failure
- check for data consistency
- use encryption
- provide for reliable crossover
- ensure confidentiality
7. For the purpose of authentication, what three methods are used to verify identity? (Choose three.)
- where you are
- something you are
- something you know
- something you do
- something you have
8. What two methods help to ensure system availability? (Choose two.)
- integrity checking
- system backups
- up-to-date operating systems
- system resiliency
- fire extinguishers
- equipment maintenance
9. What name is given to a storage device connected to a network?
10. What are two methods that ensure confidentiality? (Choose two.)
11. What is a secure virtual network called that uses the public network?
12. What mechanism can organizations use to prevent accidental changes by authorized users?
- version control
13. What is a method of sending information from one device to another using removable media?
- sneaker net
14. What are the three foundational principles of the cybersecurity domain? (Choose three.)
15. Which two methods help to ensure data integrity? (Choose two.)
- data consistency checks
16. What three tasks are accomplished by a comprehensive security policy? (Choose three.)
- useful for management
- defines legal consequences of violations
- is not legally binding
- gives security staff the backing of management
- sets rules for expected behavior
17. What principle prevents the disclosure of information to unauthorized people, resources, and processes?
18. What are the three states of data? (Choose three.)
- at rest
19. What name is given to any changes to the original data such as users manually modifying data, programs processing and changing data, and equipment failures?
20. What are three access control security services? (Choose three.)