Cybersecurity Essentials Module 5 Quiz Answers
Module 5: Cybersecurity Operations Quiz Question Answers
1. @Apollo is running a routine audit of the server hardware in the company data center. Several servers are using single drives to host operating systems and multiple types of attached storage solutions for storing data. They want to find a better solution to provide fault tolerance during a drive failure. Which solution is best?
- Offsite backup
- Tape backup
2. @Apollo is evaluating its data center to improve availability. The technicians notice that there is only one router, some of the equipment is out of warranty, there are no spare parts and no one monitors the UPS, which was tripped twice in one month. Which deficiencies in high availability has @Apollo identified? (Select three answers)
- Failure to identify management issues
- Failure to prevent security incidents
- Failure to detect errors as they occur
- Failure to design for reliability
- Single points of failure
- Failure to protect against poor maintenance
3. Apollo is purchasing a new server for the company data center. The user wants to most efficiently utilize the capacity of three disks with redundancy. Which RAID level should the user implement?
4. Which industries should be required to maintain five nines availability? (Select three answers)
- Food service
- Public safety
5. You have been asked to perform an analysis of the current state of an organization’s network. What would you use to scan the network only for security risks?
- Vulnerability scanner
- Packet analyzer
- Pen test
6. @Apollo is evaluating its network infrastructure. They have noted that many redundant systems and devices are in place, but there is no overall evaluation of the network. A report emphasized the methods and configurations needed as a whole to make the network fault tolerant. What is the type of design @Apollo is advocating for?
- Spanning tree
7. Which of the following types of power issues should a technician be concerned about? (Select three correct answers)
8. Which of the following devices represent examples of physical access controls? (Select three correct answers)
- Video cameras
- Swipe cards
9. What design principles help to ensure high availability? (Select three answers)
- Using encryption
- Ensuring confidentiality
- Eliminating single points of failure
- Providing for reliable crossover
- Detecting failures as they occur
- Checking for data consistency
10. An organization is looking to implement biometric access to its data center but is concerned that people may be able to circumvent the system by being falsely accepted as legitimate users. What type of error is such false acceptance?
- Type II
- False rejection
- Type I