DevNet Associate 2.3.2 Module 2: The DevNet Developer Environment Quiz Answers
1. What type of learner should take the DevNet Associate course?
- anyone that does not like working in teams and is a software developer
- anyone interested in network automation and programmability
- only new network engineers
- only new software developers
2. What is contained within a DevNet Sandbox?
- a collection of self-paced tutorials using REST APIs
- instructor-led videos focusing on hands-on exercises
- a collection of Cisco developer API documentation
- a preconfigured environment already installed with Cisco platforms
3. Which two DevNet resources are available online? (Choose two.)
- Python Exchange
- API Tokens
- DevNet Zone
- Automation Exchange
- Code Exchange
4. Which DevNet resource would a developer use if the developer is using a Cisco API and needs help understanding the error message received?
- DevNet Support
- DevNet Learning Labs
- Code Exchange
- DevNet Sandbox
5. What is Cisco DevNet?
- a Cisco-proprietary virtual network
- a way to create networks using software alone
- a developer program
- a vendor-neutral type of virtual networking
6. What is required in order to ensure that clients are able to talk to applications that are outside a local system?
- an application
- a network
- an API
- a script
7. What is the purpose of the Cisco DevNet Learning Labs?
- They allow participants to add their own labs as long as the labs relate to any type of coding.
- They allow participants to add their own Python labs.
- They provide self-paced tutorials including coding.
- They provide a space for game development, interaction, and learning based on coding.
8. What is a requirement when creating a Cisco DevNet account for accessing educational resources, such as Learning Labs and the DevNet Sandbox?
- The account holder must share personally created code before access is allowed.
- The account must contain a purchased license.
- The account must be registered using a Cisco email address.
- The account must be created using an existing online identity or via a new Cisco account.
9. Which DevNet event is provided by Cisco partners and Cisco offices?
- DevNet Express
- DevNet Learn In
- DevNet Hackathon
- DevNet Codearama
10. Which website provides the entry point for Cisco DevNet?