0 of 24 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 24 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. Question1 pointsRefer to the exhibit. The Fa0/2 interface on switch S1 has been configured with the switchport port-security mac-address 0023.189d.6456 command and a workstation has been connected. What could be the reason that the Fa0/2 interface is shutdown?CorrectIncorrect
2. Question1 pointsTwo devices that are connected to the same switch need to be totally isolated from one another. Which Cisco switch security feature will provide this isolation?CorrectIncorrect
3. Question1 pointsWhich two functions are provided by Network Admission Control? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
4. Question1 pointsWhich spanning-tree enhancement prevents the spanning-tree topology from changing by blocking a port that receives a superior BPDU?CorrectIncorrect
5. Question1 pointsWhich security feature should be enabled in order to prevent an attacker from overflowing the MAC address table of a switch?CorrectIncorrect
6. Question1 pointsIn what situation would a network administrator most likely implement root guard?CorrectIncorrect
7. Question1 pointsWhat component of Cisco NAC is responsible for performing deep inspection of device security profiles?CorrectIncorrect
8. Question1 pointsWhat is the role of the Cisco NAC Manager in implementing a secure networking infrastructure?CorrectIncorrect
9. Question1 pointsWhat is the role of the Cisco NAC Server within the Cisco Secure Borderless Network Architecture?CorrectIncorrect
10. Question1 pointsWhat is the role of the Cisco NAC Guest Server within the Cisco Borderless Network architecture?CorrectIncorrect
11. Question1 pointsWhich three functions are provided under Cisco NAC framework solution? (Choose three.)CorrectIncorrect
12. Question1 pointsWhich feature is part of the Antimalware Protection security solution?CorrectIncorrect
13. Question1 pointsWhat security countermeasure is effective for preventing CAM table overflow attacks?CorrectIncorrect
14. Question1 pointsWhat is the behavior of a switch as a result of a successful CAM table attack?CorrectIncorrect
15. Question1 pointsWhat additional security measure must be enabled along with IP Source Guard to protect against address spoofing?CorrectIncorrect
16. Question1 pointsWhat are three techniques for mitigating VLAN hopping attacks? (Choose three.)CorrectIncorrect
17. Question1 pointsWhat two mechanisms are used by Dynamic ARP inspection to validate ARP packets for IP addresses that are dynamically assigned or IP addresses that are static? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
18. Question1 pointsWhat protocol should be disabled to help mitigate VLAN hopping attacks?CorrectIncorrect
19. Question1 pointsWhat network attack seeks to create a DoS for clients by preventing them from being able to obtain a DHCP lease?CorrectIncorrect
20. Question1 pointsWhat is the only type of port that an isolated port can forward traffic to on a private VLAN?CorrectIncorrect
21. Question1 pointsWhich STP stability mechanism is used to prevent a rogue switch from becoming the root switch?CorrectIncorrect
22. Question1 pointsHow can a user connect to the Cisco Cloud Web Security service directly?CorrectIncorrect
23. Question1 pointsWhat security benefit is gained from enabling BPDU guard on PortFast enabled interfaces?CorrectIncorrect
24. Question1 pointsFill in blanks
- DHCP (snooping) is a mitigation technique to prevent rogue DHCP servers from providing false IP configuration parameters.