DevNet Associate Module 3 Quiz – Software Development and Design (Answers)
1. Which software development methodology prescribes that developers follow a strict process order by completing one step in the SDLC process before proceeding to the next step.
2. Which SDLC development methodology employs many quick iterations known as sprints?
- Extreme Programming
3. Which two programming components are defined as blocks of code that perform tasks when executed? (Choose two.)
4. A developer wants to find the location of the Python 3 executable file. Which command should the developer use?
- locate python3
- where python3
- which python3
- find python3
5. Which SDLC phase concludes with functional code that satisfies customer requirements and is ready to be tested?
6. What are the three states of a Git file? (Choose three.)
7. Which term is used to describe the first line of an XML document?
8. How does an application use a module in Python?
- by calling the module name
- through the include statement
- by using an assignment statement with a variable
- through the import statement
9. What is the role of the controller component in the Model-View-Controller (MVC) flow?
- It accepts selected data and displays it to the user.
- It provides visual representations and presentations of the data.
- It takes user input and manipulates it to the proper format for the model.
- It takes in user input and manipulates it to fit the format for the model or view.
10. Which code review method involves the developer going through the code line-by-line with the reviewer, allowing the developer to make changes on the spot?
- email pass-around