DevNet Associate 8.8.4 Module 8: Cisco Platforms and Development Quiz (Answers)
1. What is a characteristic of the Yet Another Next Generation (YANG) data model?
- It uses a MIBs structure.
- It uses a tree structure.
- It uses the JSON data format.
- It uses a list structure.
2. Which two application-specific media types can be used for RESTCONF to identify a YANG construct? (Choose two.)
3. What is the name of the Cisco SD-WAN dashboard?
4. What is Cisco Finesse?
- an easy-to-use collaboration solution that keeps individuals and teams connected anytime and anywhere
- a network management and analytics platform for Cisco Digital Network Architecture
- a browser-based contact center agent and supervisor desktop
- an application to manage phone users, phones, directory numbers, and to connect and manage calls to the desired destinations
5. Which Software as a Service (SaaS) management platform offers API keys for remote or service access?
- YANG Explorer
- Management Information Tree
- Cisco Intersight
6. Which Cisco SDK is primarily a call widget that is embedded in an iframe within another web page for Cisco UCS application?
- Jabber Guest SDK for Web
- Jabber Guest SDK for iOS
- Jabber Guest SDK for Android
- Jabber Web SDK
7. A developer is using a REST API to develop an application to communicate with a Webex Teams server. What is the default maximum number of items that can be returned by the Webex Teams API prior to using pagination?
8. Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator is developing an application that communicates with Cisco AMP using an AMP API. A response from an AMP service shows the API rate limits information. What is the unit of value indicated under the item x-ratelimit-limit?
9. What is the default TCP port assigned for NETCONF over SSH?
10. Where can a corporate developer access the API Explorer with the Firepower Threat Defense API?
- the URL address of the device itself
- the domain name of the company
- the local computer of the developer
- on the DevNet web site