Introduction to Cybersecurity 2.1 Chapter 4 Quiz Answers – Chapter 4: Protecting the Organization
1. Which tool can perform real-time traffic and port analysis, and can also detect port scans, fingerprinting and buffer overflow attacks?
2. Which tool can identify malicious traffic by comparing packet contents to known attack signatures?
3. What type of attack disrupts services by overwhelming network devices with bogus traffic?
- brute force
- port scans
4. What is the last stage of the Cyber Kill Chain framework?
- gathering target information
- remote control of the target device
- malicious action
- creation of malicious payload
5. Which protocol is used by the Cisco Cyberthreat Defense Solution to collect information about the traffic that is traversing the network?