1. What is the command used on a Cisco IOS router to view the routing table?
- netstart -r
- route print
- show ip route
- show routing table
2. What does a code of “O” indicate next to a route in the routing table?
- a directly connected route
- a route with an administrative distance of 0
- a gateway of last resort
- a route learned dynamically from OSPF
3. This type of route is also known as a gateway of last resort.
- static route
- remote route
- default route
- directly connected route
4. Which is a characteristic of static routes?
- They are manually configured.
- They are advertised to directly connected neighbors.
- They are appropriate when there are many redundant links.
- They automatically adjust to a change in network topology.
5. True or False? A router can be configured with a combination of both static routes and a dynamic routing protocol.