1. Which topology diagram displays IP addresses?
- ip topology
- logical topology
- physical topology
- port topology
2. Which document could be referenced to identify the OS on a server?
- End-system Documentation
- LAN Switch Device Documentation
- Router Device Documentation
3. Which three statements will a network baseline answer? (Choose three.)
- How does the network perform during a normal or average day?
- How much did the network cost?
- What are the network policies?
- What part of the network is least used?
- What part of the network is most heavily used?
- Who is responsible for managing the network?
4. True or False? A network baseline never ends and continually gathers information on a yearly basis.
5. Which command could be used to get detailed information about directly connected Cisco neighbor devices?
- show cdp neighbor
- show ip interface
- show ip route
- show version