1. Which routing table principle is not correct?
- Every router makes its decision alone, based on the information it has in its own routing table.
- The fact that one router has certain information in its routing table does not mean that other routers have the same information.
- Routing information about a path from one network to another also provides routing information about the reverse, or return, path.
2. Which route entry would be used for a packet with a destination IP address that matches an IP address of one of the router interfaces?
- C for Directly Connected
- L for Local
- S for Static
- depends on the source of the route
3. What type of network is accessed by a single route and the router has only one neighbor?
- Stub network
- Directly connected network
- Next-hop network
- Local network
4. Which two route sources have the ability to automatically discover a new best path when there is a change in the topology? (Choose two.)
- Static route
- Default route
5. True or False? A default route can only be a static route.
6. A network administrator configures a static route for the same destination network that was learned automatically by the router using OSPF. Which route will be installed and why?
- Static route because it has a lower metric
- Static route because it has a lower administrative distance
- OSPF route because it has a lower metric
- OSPF route because it has a lower administrative distance