1. What are the best ways to secure WLANs? (Choose two.)
- SSID cloaking
- MAC address filtering
2. Which of the following authentication methods does not use a password shared between the wireless client and the AP?
3. Which encryption method is used by the original 802.11 specification?
- AES or TKIP
4. Which of the following encryption methods uses CCMP to recognize if the encrypted and non-encrypted bits have been altered?
5. Which of the following authentication methods has the user enter a pre-shared password? (Choose two)
- WPA Personal
- WPA Enterprise
- WPA2 Personal
- WPA2 Enterprise