1. Which two statements are correct about IPv4 and IPv6 addresses? (Choose two.)
- IPv4 addresses are 32 bits in length.
- IPv6 addresses are 32 bits in length.
- IPv6 addresses are represented by hexadecimal numbers.
- IPv4 addresses are represented by hexadecimal numbers.
- IPv6 addresses are 64 bits in length.
- IPv4 addresses are 128 bits in length.
2. Which network technology allows devices to communicate using both IPv4 and IPv6 addressing at the same time?
- dual stack
3. What is an advantage of using IPv6 ?
- higher bandwidth
- more frequencies
- more addresses for networks and hosts
- faster connectivity
4. Which characteristic describes the default gateway of a host computer?
- the physical address of the switch interface connected to the host computer
- the logical address of the router interface on the same network as the host computer
- the logical address assigned to the switch interface connected to the router
- the physical address of the router interface on the same network as the host computer
5. Which number grouping is a valid IPv6 address?
6. Which method of IPv6 prefix assignment relies on the prefix contained in RA messages?
- stateful DHCPv6
7. Which IPv6 address notation is valid?
8. Typically, which network device would be used to perform NAT for a corporate environment?
- DHCP server
- host device
9. What type of IPv6 address is FE80::1?
- global unicast
10. Which network migration technique encapsulates IPv6 packets inside IPv4 packets to carry them over IPv4 network infrastructures?