1. True or false? The peer-to-peer networking model requires the implementation of a dedicated server for data access.
2. True or false? In a peer-to-peer network environment every peer can function as both a client and a server.
3. Which peer-to-peer application allows users to share pieces of many files with each other at the same time?
4. Which of the following is a feature of the Gnutella protocol?
- Users can share whole files with other users.
- Users can share pieces of files with other users.
- Users can access an index server to get the location of resources shared by other users.