1. This layer of the OSI model is concerned with the protocols that exchange data between programs running on hosts.
2. MKV, GIF, and JPG standards are associated with which OSI layer?
3. These three OSI layers define the same functions as the TCP/IP model application layer.
- data link
4. Which two are protocols that belong in the OSI application layer?
5. This is a function of the OSI session layer.
- compress and decompress data
- provide an interface between applications
- format data for the application layer
- exchange of information to initiate dialog between peers