1. What table does a router use to determine how to forward an IP packet?
- ARP table
- MAC address table
- neighbor cache
- routing table
2. What action will a router take on a packet with a destination IP address that is on a remote network?
- It will forward the packet directly to the device with the destination IP address of the packet.
- It will forward the packet to a next-hop router.
- It will forward the packet to an Ethernet switch.
- It will drop the packet.
3. Which of the following routes may be found in a routing table? (Choose all that apply.)
- directly connected networks
- static routes
- dynamic routing protocol routes
- default route
4. What is used to determine the minimum number of far-left bits that must match between the prefix in the route entry and the destination IP address.
- prefix length in the routing table entry
- prefix length of the destination IP address
- the classful address of the network address