1. Why is UDP desirable for protocols that make a simple request and reply transactions?
- Flow Control
- Low overhead
- Same-order delivery
2. Which UDP datagram reassembly statement is true?
- UDP does not reassemble the data.
- UDP reassembles the data in the order that it was received.
- UDP reassembles the data using control bits.
- UDP reassembles the data using sequence numbers.
3. Which of the following would be valid source and destination ports for a host connecting to a DNS server?
- Source: 53, Destination: 49152
- Source: 1812, Destination: 49152
- Source: 49152, Destination: 53
- Source: 49152, Destination: 1812